--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 03, 2003

A friend of mine asked, ‘Who keep calling you?’ when we went out for dinner together. (we live nearby so occasionally we have dinner together). She was curious because everytime calls coming in, I just said, “will call u later”. Now I am telling you, the caller is actually a close friend of mine. She always calls to check on my position whether I am in the office, at home or at nowhere :) Sweet, right? but sometimes it disturbs me. It’s like I have an obligation to report to her where I am going, with whom and doing what. Anyway, I always try to think positively, be thankful that out there, there is somebody who cares about me. You should do the same, if there is someone who cares about you, whoever he/she is, be thankful. Be thankful is the key…

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >