--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 09, 2003

A friend turns into a total stranger

I was supposed to post this on Friday night, September 5, 2003 but it was already late and I myself was tired, physically and mentally.

I went home with a friend after attending the First Friday Mass. Didn’t know it’s me or her who started but the environment was different. Second thought, it’s her.

First, she kept asking when we could go home whether she knew exactly that I had not done with my job; the priest was still there and I had not handed over the stipend. After all, it was still ten something, not that late. Even it’s earlier than usual. Usually the mass finishes at eleven.

Secondly, she talked to my driver in the car as if I was not there. It’s not the talking with the driver but the way she acted. She supposedly sit in the back row with me so we could make use of the time in the car exchanging ideas or simply chatting but instead….

Thirdly, she seemed that she wanted to go home as earliest as possible, could not stand any longer in the car (with me). That’s why she asked to stop at the end of the road.

Arriving home, I was wondering, just now I was with a friend or a stranger. My God, so weird…

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >