--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 05, 2003

Getting Married

For me, not getting married, whatever the reasons are, is not right, very not right. God asked us to get married and have children. It is in the Bible (sorry, don’t remember which verse, search for yourself). This is more than enough for me as guidance for my life to be. After all, I am a Catholic.

Imagine what you miss if you don’t get married. You won’t have the chance to raise your children. We were raised by our beloved parents, and now it’s our turn to give life to others. For me, that’s life, that’s why I live….. by giving life.

Nobody can guarantee that getting married will make your life happier but how will you know you live happier by not getting married?

From other point of view: probably, not getting married is not unusual in western culture but here, where we live, it’s not appropriate. Maybe you feel nothing or even joyful by not getting married but don’t forget that what you do affect others: your family, friends, those who care a lot about you. So, don’t be selfish, think of others. Get married and do it quick :)

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >