--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 20, 2003

I don¡¦t know why every time I have a crush on someone, that someone either already has a boyfriend or she isn¡¦t even aware of my existence. It always happens to me. Poor me :(
And again, it is happening to me. Can¡¦t take it no longer. I must have done something wrong, must repent.

If she already has a boyfriend, usually I pull myself out because I don¡¦t like to disturb others¡¦ relationship but if she is only indifferent, unconcerned, I will try to market myself to her, make her see what a nice man I am :) (my innocent face and clean skin usually help, thanks God).

Good luck!!

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >