--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Principles, whatever they are, as a guidance is ok but don’t let them affect you too much. A friend of mine seems to let herself follow principles a lot that she ignores her feeling. Recently, principles for choosing the right marriage partner seems to attract her attention. After reading the principles, I am very sure some of them are untrue.

For me, choosing the right partner is easy. She has to be of the same faith with mine, be able to ‘communicate’ with me and I agree with Principle 5 of Neil Clark Warren, Ph.D, I must be attracted to her.

You have too many principles, you won’t get married, for sure, not until you are forty.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >