--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Had a long talk with my friend. He just came back from Singapore for several private businesses. He shared a story about a man picking flowers. The man’s allowed to pick the most beautiful flower in a garden but he’s allowed once. He walked and picked a flower he considered beautiful but later in the garden, he saw what he considered a more beautiful flower, threw the one he had and made a new pick. It kept happening and when his time’s up, he had in his hand a flower that’s not more beautiful than the previous ones.

When I am about to make a decision to go steady with a girl, suddenly from nowhere emerge another girl which I consider more attractive, more beautiful and more suitable for me plus many plus points. Sometimes I realize I’m wrong with that kind of attitude but I can’t help it. Am I greedy? Am I selfish? Most probably. I’m a human being and I’m weak.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >