--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 20, 2003

I care for my brothers and sisters. Now and then, I will ask about their daily activities or I will simply call or visit to say hello. Although sometimes I don’t because I am busy, deep inside I still care for them and it won’t change.

I was hurt once by my own blood brother when he didn’t trust me. Recently I was also hurt by a friend. Did I say a friend? Yes, I did, at least from my side. Don’t know from her side but I don’t mind. Maybe she will think “Who the hell you are, you dare to consider me a friend?”. Poor me, but it’s ok, I’m doing just fine. I do what I need to do.

Who the hell I am?

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >