--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 12, 2003

I give up. I give up after trying hard to compromise with my feeling. I should let go. In fact, I should have let go long time ago because actually I know it won’t work. Trying to make it work is like daydreaming. The problem is I did daydream, poor me… I’m a human and I’m weak.

It’s hoped after I give up and be able to let go, things will be better. I can fully be myself without having to over-compromise which sometimes hurts my feeling. I will try to open my eyes wide to see things more logically.

Not everything is in accordance to what we want. Please remember that. We cannot hope that everything is perfect. Remember you are an ordinary man and therefore live an ordinary life. Be thankful to what you have but again I’m human and I’m weak… (sigh)

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >