--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 24, 2003

I’ve been forced to stay at home since Sunday after going to church in the morning. I feel better now although my temperature is not that normal, still hot :(

I was kind of cold on Sunday morning but I forced myself to go to church, trying to convince myself that nothing’s wrong. When driving to church, all my parts of my body ached, even it’s hard to change gear of my car but again, I tried to convince myself that it would disappear. My body started to shiver as my temperature rose during the mass, also my head felt so heavy. The mass ended for two hours because there were first communion and I felt I was dying. Bright Sunday morning but I was shivering.

My mom was surprised I arrived home so early on Sunday :) Usually I won’t reach home after noon. Seeing my pale face, she knew exactly I was not ok. I directly went upstairs to my room and tried to sleep but I couldn’t. After having lunch and taking panadol, I covered myself with two blankets but since the coldness’s from inside, it didn’t help much.

Until 7 o’clock at night, my temperature remained high. Without letting me know, my mom called my brother to ask if he could bring me to a doctor. Thought she just wanted to share. Later I told my brother to wait until tomorrow morning to see if my temperature would be back to normal. If not, then we would try to find a doctor. Thanks God to have so caring family. My advice to you, have a solid family because it is very very important, don’t like mine, a broken family :(

I woke up on Monday morning and felt a bit better, at least my temperature’s not high. The phone rang and my brother asked if I wanted to see a doctor and I told him it’s no need. I spent all day sleeping, not forgetting to take panadol + vitamins. I am feeling better now as I write this blog.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >