--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 13, 2003

Just now I called Trisno of Gratia Voice to discuss about ready-made songs sung in a mass to follow up a discussion with Indonesian bishops last night. He sms(ed) me back informing me that he is in a hospital having blood transfusion to inject some substances to his blood because his blood lacks that thing. He also informed me that he might have to stay overnight in the hospital. He has to have transfusion regularly, if not, his body and joints will become swollen and he can’t walk. My God, can’t imagine his suffering. He must do the blood transfusion all his life.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >