--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 06, 2003

Making a relationship ain’t easy, at least for me. Don’t know if others find it not difficult. Many things are to consider: your past relationship, your present unsure heading-nowhere relationship, the one you are going to make a relationship with, yourself. Or maybe I am the one who has so many things to consider :) It could be, considering the fact that up to know I am still single.

Talking about the one you are going to make a relationship with. She must be beautiful, she must be smart, she must be understanding, she must listen to me, not stubborn, she must be willing to serve me. With so many conditions, just wondering when I will get married. Any girls with those specifications? Not sure, maybe I will just wait till she’s sent from heaven :)

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >