--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 13, 2003

Sometimes I just feel it’s funny. Everytime I chase a girl, it’s almost definite that she will reject me. I come to this conclusion because it happens to me many times already. A cute girl from my hometown at PMKRI (Catholic Students’ Organization), another girl of SFC (Single for Christ), a classmate at Atmajaya University, a colleague, to mention a few. Gradually, I think I am getting used to be rejected. Don’t know what’s wrong with me. Am I too annoying? Am I difficult to compromise? Probably, because once a friend criticized my ‘bad’ behaviour.

On the other hand, when a girl likes me (not physically for sure because I am not physically good looking), I am forced to dissappoint her. Why? Unexplainable. I don’t have the answer.

Some believe that we’re played by life? I don’t agree. Anything could happen in a life.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >