--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Have been a while not updating my blog. It’s a holiday season and everybody is busy gathering with family or travelling with friends. I myself went to Singapore and celebrated Christmas there. I missed Christmas’s eve mass but managed to attend two masses on Christmas day. First mass in English at 10 am at Cathedral of Good Shepherd at Queen Street near Orchard and second mass in Indonesian at 4 pm at Church of St. Bernadette in Tiong Bahru area.

Today is the last day of 2003. I have just finished lunch together with all my colleagues here. Wish you all Happy New Year 2004. May 2004 brings more good things in our life: properity, peace, love. See you all next year. Time does fly and I am one year older. So sad that my resolution has not been fulfilled.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >