--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 22, 2003

It’s Monday again. Yesterday I went to a new church, I mean, I attend a mass in a church I’ve never been before and guess what? My friend was on duty there, playing music. It’s so sweeeetttt of her to serve God :) I think we all shoud do the same, making use of our talents, whatever they are, to serve our Creator. I sound so religious… :)

People say that when you attend mass in a new church for the first time and pray in front of Mother Mary, your prayer will be heard. I always try to do that. Still have a lot of chances since I have not visited all churches, even in Jakarta, not to mention the ones outside Jakarta or outside Indonesia :)

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >