--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 19, 2003

Talking about motivation, I have an interesting experience. I had a blog but I didn’t update it often. But then, a friend of mine asked me to set up a blog for her. She started to write and since we communicated, I started to update my blog more often. I also learnt how to put pictures, music in my blog. The bottom line is by having others, we get motivated and uncounsiously we learn new things. Even it ends up that we rarely communicate lately, at least both of us get something, something good.

Like political party, sometimes two parties have totally different platform, so it’s definitely impossible for them to make coalition although they share common ideology, for instance based on Catholic faith.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >