--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 05, 2003

Today’s first Friday of December and there is going to be a mass in my boss’s house tonight. Last month I had to go to church for first Friday mass because my boss was not in town and consequently no mass held at his house. I am excited because I will meet a lot of friends there; friends from Gratia Choir, friends from Indosiar, friends who I meet only at the mass.

For Catholics, first Friday mass is important. Although I don’t know the history of the mass, I know that first Friday mass usually includes adoration to Sacred Heart of Jesus. That’s why I try not to miss the mass every month although sometimes I do :)

For tonight’s mass, everyhing seems ready. Books for order of mass, songs in Power Point format, flowers for altar , prayer intention cards. Even I will bring different kind of cards with picture of Jesus, Maria that contain different kind of prayers to be distributed. So, see you tonight.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >