--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 17, 2003

You see my photo on the left? It was taken by Yulianto, a candid photographer of Yulianto Photography. I was in Puncak in one occasion relating to the wedding of Nina, a daughter of my boss. Never been photographed by a candid camera before makes me find the photo attractive. :) What do you think?

Yulianto gave it to me as a gift. In fact, he gave away candid photos to several others, those who he knows.

Nowadays, bride and groom-to-be like to have candid photos for their wedding besides the ordinary studio photos. Moreno and Yulianto are two specializing in this field. They are not cheap though.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >