--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 26, 2004

At last, I finish my pre-cana course, 3 days in the weekend. Averagely 5 hours of sitting each day, tiring but at least I get something shared by the speakers. I salute the speakers for giving their time to serve God.

There were about 50 pairs joining the pre-cana, all are young couples and mostly chinese. Probably it's because the churches in 'Dekanat Jakarta Barat 2' are of chinese population. On Sunday, after the mass, we all received certificates and the course ended at about 3 o'clock. Without the certificate, we won't be able to get married in Catholic church.

Catholic church is strict and I tend to approve of it. Many administration works but I know it's for our own good sake.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >