--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Had a talk with my dad and learnt from him that the word ‘terpelajar’ in chinese comprises of two words which are ‘belajar’ and ‘bertanya’ so automatically when chinese students think of ‘terpelajar’, they will aware that they must ‘belajar’ dan ‘bertanya’ in order to become ‘terpelajar’. In Indonesian, to be ‘terpelajar’ we will think of ‘belajar’ only without ‘bertanya’. For me, it’s interesting…

I must admit that chinese characters are rich and well organized. Too bad I am not good in chinese. Want to learn but have not enough motivation :( Please motivate me :)

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >