--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

I can sense doubt, uncertanty in the air. Am I in doubt in going thru my wedding? No, I am not. I do what I need to do and I have decided to marry her. Our background is similar, my family and hers fully support us, I have a job and so does she and later on when we decide to have our own business, we will gain support from the family. I am not a romantic kind of person and girls usually don’t like me, so I am grateful to have her who understand or at least try to understand me. With the understanding, I am changing; I compromise more, I try to be a bit more romantic, I try to see things from her side. I still can sense doubt, uncertanty in the air but it is not mine…

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >