--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 21, 2004

I'm getting married next month and I haven't taken the pre-wedding course. Without the certificate of pre-cana, I can't proceed to canonical investigation. Consequently, my parish won't issue a delegation letter, letter of permit and other letters for me to have holy matrimony in other parish. It's ok, it's my fault to decide to get married in such a short time.

My sincere thanks to Father Yustinus Ardianto, Pr, Nina & Thomas, my friend Stelly, my friend Ciska from Gratia Voice for their willing to help. They are many more to thank, will complete the list after the D day :)

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >