--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 30, 2004

She is worry that when she moves in with my mother, will she be accepted the way she is. I am fully aware that it’s not easy to live together with a mother in-law but it is not possible for me to put my mother into second priority and my wife first priority. Both are first priority. Will that get me into trouble? I don’t know.

10:6 But in the beginning, at the time of creation, 'God made them male and female,' as the scripture says.
10:7 'And for this reason a man will leave his father and mother and unite with his wife,
10:8 and the two will become one.' So they are no longer two, but one.
10:9 Man must not separate, then, what God has joined together."

When going thru canonical investigation, the priest kept saying the above verses knowing that she will move in and live with my mother.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >