--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 27, 2004

How much did I spend for my wedding? Wedding gown, coat, snacks at the church, souvenir at the church, church and bedroom decoration, wedding photography, car rental, 10 tables for wedding dinner, furniture for my bedroom. I spent quite a lot considering no big reception held.

People arguing that wedding is once in a life time so spending money is fine. I don't agree because for me wedding is not a big deal and if possible, just do it normally. In fact, I have applied a simple wedding myself. Spending money is unavoidable but spend it wisely and efficiently.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >