--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 24, 2004

I am back to work after my wedding day 2 days ago. Exhausted but I am doing fine.

I have proven to myself that preparing a wedding is not that difficult. It is not that scary as I always imagine. Of course, it needs preparation as every event does.

I have a ring in my finger now, a ring that bind me from freedom. I miss you freedom!

Many thanks to those who have helped in preparing my wedding and also those who involved on the D day. Father Yus, Ciska & Gratia Voice, Witnesses: Thomas & Nina, Stelly, Mba Eka of church secretariat, Ci Chris who decorated the church so beautifully, my brother, Hendra, all my family from Taiwan, etc, etc.

Now I have moved to next step of my life. I will move on until another next step. Step by step until silence remains.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >