--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 25, 2004

I woke up at 5.00, taking a quick bath. After a quick breakfast of hot tea+milk (my favourite drink), I together with my mom and auntie directly headed to ‘Daniel Salon’ where we're going to have our hair and face done.

Back home from ‘Daniel Salon’ at about 7.30. Short afterwards, my wedding car arrived followed by a photographer from ‘Yulianto’.

At 8.30, I with my bestman plus my brother and auntie went to Santika Hotel to fetch Siu-Siu. There, we had a tea ceremony with Siu’s big family for almost an hour including photos taking.

Arriving back to my home, directly we had a tea ceremony. This time of course with my family, starting with my mom and dad, followed by uncles, aunties and latest my sister and brother in-law.

Church started at 1 pm and we arrived on time. Around a hundred guests attended my wedding mass. Happy my boss were there also. The mass was perfect, the choir of five sang with voices that needed no amplification, the decoration was filled with beautiful flowers.

The mass ended at about 3 pm. All the guests, familiar faces greeted me and Siu-Siu. After photos taking, we were ready for civil registry. It took less than ten minutes for the judge to legalize my wedding.

Dinner started at 8 pm. It should have started one hour before. I was late. There were 10 tables. Before the dinner started, we visited every table to thank our guests for sparing time for our wedding dinner by giving out chocolates. My boss arrived at about 9 pm and stayed until late.

Arriving back to hotel at 10.30 pm. I was worn out. We opened all the red envelopes and jotted down the amount. Went to sleep at about 1 am after having hot tea+milk (my favourite drink). What a day!!!!!!!

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >