--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

“How often did you call her? I’ve just found her name in your phone list.” Oops, I forgot to delete it. “You have there her residence’s no. her boarding house’s no. and her mobile’s no. So complete hah. My number. I didn’t see mine there.” Shit, she asked me why I had not saved hers in my phone list.

“I don’t have to save your phone no. I already have them in my memory. Try me, your resident’s no is 530?????, right?” Ooops, it was wrong. I said it loudly with confident but it was wrong.

That night, my wife was upset. My mistake for not cleaning up my phone. Girls.......

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >