--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 19, 2004

Have been reading ‘Smart Saving and Borrowing for Ordinary Family” by Roy Sembel, published by Elex Media Komputindo. The book was introduced by one of the speakers when we joined pre-cana course several months ago.

My intention in reading this book is to get a picture how to manage our incomes, how to save money from our monthly salary.

The problem is I cannot put into practice what I have read. I end up spending more money than planned. I have no schema in spending and saving my income. Of course I set aside some money for saving but like I said before, I have no schema. I have no idea how much money that I should give to my wife, how much for monthly spending, how much for saving.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >