--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 01, 2004

How’s my life after marriage? For me, I don’t feel any difference. Am I selfish? Probably. Why? I still do what I want to do, consequently I don’t allocate much of my time for us. I do things without consulting my wife which sometimes the decision made will not always please both of us. I am selfish, indeed.

My life after marriage is of course different from the one before marriage. If I am to choose, definitely I will choose the latter. Now I have a partner for sharing, from sharing stories, sharing a bed to sharing a salary. The bottom line is I have a partner. Two persons are better than one in journeying life.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >