--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

An ideal couple should cover for each other. If I am a serious person, my partner should be an easy going girl. If I am stubborn, she should not be stubborn either. That way, marriage life will be a balance.

I was about to decide to go for this girl until I realized that it wouldn’t work. In fact, I found her so attractive and promising. We shared same interests, we had the chemistry, our ways of thinking as well as level of education’re at the same level but unfortunately, she and I were not in a balance. I gave up and decided to pull myself out of the relationship.

I am not trying to say that an unbalanced relationship won’t work at all. You never know unless you could rewind the story of your life but life goes on...

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >