--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 22, 2004

It’s crazy. I went home last night at 11 pm and reached home past midnight. It’s even crazier that I didn’t managed to reach my Tanjung Duren’s home but instead my wife’s resident at Petamburan because Tanjung Duren area was sorrounded by heavy flooding.

Traffic jam was everywhere. When I left my office at 11 pm, the traffic was still in a heavy jam. I left my car in the parking lot and instead I had somebody pick me up by a motorcycle. Can you imagine? I spent about one hour and half by riding a motorcycle, how if I insisted on driving my car that night? I would probably spend 3 hours. Crazy!

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >