--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

It’s very funny. I have an appointment with Sindy from Sistech Kharisma at her office in Jl. Juanda to discuss the translation of O2 PDA cum mobile phone this afternoon at 5.30 pm. So I left office at 4.30 pm from Sudirman heading to Juanda thinking that I would be there on time. You know what happened? I ended up going back to my office because I was stuck in the middle of heavy traffic jam. My car didn’t moved for one hour in Menteng area, so I decided to go back to my office. So here I am, typing this blog while sipping Indomie.

Heavy rain this afternoon for about two hours have ruined the traffic in Jakarta area. Flooding plus after office hour makes it even worse.

I have scheduled my meeting to tomorrow morning. Look forward to this translation job because I like this field, information technology. 0.05 usd per word is not bad at all.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >