--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 29, 2004

I’ve just realized that there is a point of time that changes things in my life, significantly. I mean it, significantly. What I mean is if only I did one thing, the other thing won’t happen.

I asked a friend to go somewhere with me in order for me to express my feeling, a kind of feeling that is not easily explained. That’s why I asked her out, only two of us. I was thinking if we spent our time in a more private way, I could find a solution to explain my feeling and could see her reaction. It didn’t happened. She rejected my offer. If she had accepted my offer to go, things would’nt have been the same.

Triggered by her rejection, I had this hopeless and doubful feeling and because of my hopelessness and doubt, I gave up.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >