--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 12, 2004

Just back from Singapore. I celebrated Easter there, Good Friday’s mass at Cathedral of Good Shepherd, Easter mass at the same church. The church were full, mostly foreigners.

On Friday’s mass, the priest delivered his speech about feeling thankful and happy on Good Friday besides sad feeling automatically arisen because of the death of Jesus. We must be thankful and glad because Jesus has sacrificed himself to save us. His speech answers my question whether I should be having sad or happy mood on the Friday and Saturday welcoming Easter day.

On Easter’s mass, we all renewed our baptism. The priest sprinkled holy water to us. Touched by the water, I made a cross sign and knelt down to remember my baptism more than ten years ago. I am renewed.

Happy Easter to you.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >