--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

I’ve been calling Paroki Mangga Besar since morning but nobody picks up the phone. The secretariat is badly-managed, nobody’s there. I need to know the schedule for tomorrow’s mass. Tomorrow is a holiday, the ascension day of Jesus Christ. Hope the mass is not too early so I can have more sleep :)

Last time, I called the secretariat for the purpose of gaining information and nobody picked up the phone either. The secretariat must be very badly-operated. How come a secretariat has no personnel? Couldn’t the telephone be linked to the priests or nuns?(oops, I never see a nun there)

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >