--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

My ex-girlfriend is an indigineous (i don’t like this word) Indonesian. She is a Catholic. I first met her in my sociolinguistics class in Atmajaya. She is my junior.

We met each other so often in a week because in turned out that we took the same subjects for the semester. Seeing each other and having discusion together, we began to like each other.

Having a special relationship for about one year, we were ready to move to the next step. This is when I re-thought of our relationship. I had been aware that our culture is so different but I kept convincing myself that it would be ok. In fact, I myself had no problem with her being an indigineous but my family didn’t seem to share the same opinion with me. We broke up.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >