--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Don’t understand why small things always disturb my mind. Once a problem disturbs me, I can’t get it out of my mind. I try, I take deep breath and I feel better but later it keeps disturbing me again. It’s a mind game and when it’s about mind, it must be hard. To tell you the truth, I don’t know how to overcome this.

I almost cancel writing this because something disturbs my mind and consequently I feel reluctant to write but I force myself to write. I won’t let outside factors disturb me doing what I need to do.

Every individual is unique. Some are easy-going, some are hard-going. I think I belong to the latter. Nothing I can do except I have to live with it.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >