--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 18, 2004

I am compiling two orders of mass. The first is for the first death anniversary of Rima Riyanto and the second is for the blesssing of her tomb. For the first order, I don’t have much difficulty because I have a sample from Stanley but for the second one, I have to open several references. Luckily, ‘Lumen bookstore’ provided me books on the topic. I have with me ‘Melepas jenasah dan memperingati arwah’ by A. Wahjasudibja Pr, ‘Kebaktian arwah’ by Fr. Thomas Aquino HKK., ‘Ibadat dan doa untuk arwah’ by Alfons Sene, ‘Upacara sakramen dan pemberkatan’ by P. Alex Beding, SVD.

With corrections of Rm. Yustinus, I hope to complete the second order by next week. Rima’s parents will provide ‘Prayer of the Faithful’ section on Monday.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >