--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

It has been months since my wife urged me to let her do 3-D ultrasonography (USG), also known as 4-D or dynamic 3-D. At first, I totally refused her idea because I assumed that ordinary USG performed monthly by our obstetrician is more than enough to check our’s baby condition. That’s my main reason. The other reason is 3-D USG is expensive!

But after gaining more information about this new technology and about its ability to enhance maternal- fetal bonding, I gave up and let her proceed with the scan. Because it’s three dimension, we are able to see the face of the baby more clearly.

That’s the main reason I finally gave her my approval. I hope that by having stronger bonding from the womb, both the baby and his mother are closer from the very start.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >