--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 25, 2004

Just found out that reservation at Sofitel New York can be done through its reservation office in Jakarta. In fact, it handles worldwide reservation for hotels under Accor Hotels groups. This includes Sofitel and Novotel. Thanks to Hotel Grand Mahakam that informs me the telephone numbers (5744410 – 16). It saves my time in corresponding with Sofitel New York, also speeds up the reservation process. In fact, I have e-mailed Sofitel New York with no reply, I even faxed them and got no reply either.

I would like to thank Fetty of Anta Tour for helping me with the tickets. Lucky to have co-operated with her. She is so experienced in handling such a complicated and keep-changing routes.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >