--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 21, 2004

Kinokuniya makes a breakthrough. It opens a big bookstore at the fifth floor of Sogo in Plaza Senayan, bigger than QB or Times. I went there yesterday but didn’t buy any books because all books that I want are expensive. The truth is all imported books are expensive.

Religion, ELT, dictionary, fiction are sections that I visited. There’re some interesting titles but I think I’d better wait until I have a chance to go to Singapore and will get them there.

Compared to Jakarta, Kinokuniya Singapore is even bigger. Its collection of books is more complete and of course the price is cheaper. But, at least now Jakarta has a bookstore that sells international titles.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >