--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 17, 2004

My life is no longer for myself. Now, my life is dedicated to my family. Soon, I am going to have a baby boy.

I used to be very self-centered. It’s quite normal since I didn’t have anything to be responsible for.

A man is not a man until he gets married and has a baby. Just realized.

You're nearly in the home stretch. Your baby is growing steadily as he prepares for delivery day. This week he weighs about 2 pounds and is between 12 and 15 inches long. He's acting more like a newborn now, too. He opens and closes his eyes, sleeps and wakes at regular intervals, and may suck a finger or thumb. He may also be hiccuping a lot this week, which explains that odd rhythmic sensation you've probably been feeling.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >