--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 22, 2004

I am retypying songs from Puji Syukur to be converted to PDA (Personal Digital Asistant) format so that PDA users, both Palm OS (Operating System) or Pocket PC OS can simply bring their PDA instead of bringing Puji Syukur.






So far, I have retyped fifteen songs and I will ask for more from Pak Bambang. He is the one who pioneered this project. Salute to him for the idea and for organizing the retyping. I have communicated with him and in the future, we may want to put all the songs from Puji Syukur to a web site. I have to know who has the copy right, is it Obor or KWI? Will do a check later.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >