--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 08, 2004

I must get up at 5.30 am every two weeks to see our obstetrician at Graha Medika. After brushing our teeth and washing our face, without taking a shower, I directly drive to the hospital to get a number. If we are late a bit, say, we go there at 6.30 am, we will be numbered twenty something and we end up seeing the doctor at 2 pm. Can you imagine? Crazy but that’s the fact, we’d better be early or we’ll spend all day in the hospital.

That’s why a day before, I have to prepare breakfast. Early in the morning, I will already have with me two to three loaves of bread, hot water in a thermos bottle, sugar plus milk plus tea bag in a glass.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >