--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

I practically spent my weekend at Mangga Dua. Looking for stroller / pushchair, baby bed and other baby things turns to be time-consuming. To tell you the truth, I don’t like shopping so this kind of activity bores me a lot but I just have to do it. I keep telling myself that I must compromise and sacrifice, leaving my selfishness behind.

We agreed to buy a simple stroller called Classico of Pegperego. It was a simple and easy- to-carry stroller, not too heavy but not too light. For baby bed, we chose BabyDoes, made in Taiwan. The bed is so simple and easy to assemble and it can be taken apart when it is no longer used to save space.

Other baby needs are handled by my wife such as clothes, baby shampoo, soap, talcum powder, products of avent such as steam sterilizer, bottle warmer et cetera.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >