--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 16, 2004

If you need to print labels in a fast way, you should use a labeling software called SenLab. It helps a lot in printing labels, so easy and so fast. A colleague of mine introduced it to me when we sent out thousands of invitations on the wedding of Astrid. It saved us a lot of time.

Anybody needs to know how to use the software urgently, simply contact me and I will be more than happy to share my experience on how to use it efficiently.

As for the labels in A4 format, in Jakarta, you can get them from Maruzen in Kyoei Prince or Office 2000 in Plaza Indonesia. In Singapore, any big stationery stores should sell.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >