--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 19, 2004

My car had this strange noise when I drove it slowly and the noise drove me crazy. Sometimes it appeared, sometimes it disappeared. So, last Saturday, I had it checked at Toyota Daan Mogot after more than a month. I didn’t have time.

The guy of Toyota reluctantly received my complaints but after browsing my data at his computer and knowing that I am from Indosiar, he instantly changed. He became so considerate. He listened to my complaints attentively and even walked me to my car with a mechanic. I didn’t even have to pay for the service fee because he arranged it under a guarantee schema.

You know why he is so nice? I have a very good relationship with one of his colleagues and I always drop some souvenirs when I have my car serviced.

My car is ok now. The noise is gone. I am relieved.


|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >