--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Believe it or not? One spot of my skin at my foot is infected by fungi, so itchy. It started with a blister at the affected area, so itchy that I could not help myself not to scratch. More scratching caused more blisters and more itchs. The fungi multiplied themselves very quickly so that the affected area became reddish. I tried to apply several kinds of powder with no improvement. My skin’s still itchy.

Feeling desperate, I went to a drugstore and asked for anti fungi powder or cream. I was amazed that there were many kinds of anti fungi drugs. Kalpanax, Fungiderm, Canesten, to mention a few. Both in powder and cream. I got myself a tube of Canesten cream after carefully reading its label. Later I found out it had clotrimazol that is very effective for fungal infections.

After two days of using the cream, the reddish area of my skin disappears slowly, so does the itching. Thank God that I feel no more discomfort. You don’t want to know what it’s like to have an itchy skin.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >