--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 20, 2004

I have been sleeping in an air-conditioned room for several months, since I got married. I am getting used to it.

I used to object my wife switching on the air conditioner when we went to sleep. I said that I couldn’t sleep with air conditioner turned on because I couldn’t stand the cold air. But, forced by the situation and the fact that she couldn’t sleep without it, I gave up and let her switch it on. I myself, wore thick clothes.

Until now, I still prefer to sleep with minimum clothing without air conditioner. My wife prefer to sleep also with minimum clothing but with air conditioner. I think her body has fire element while mine is on the contrary.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >