--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

I sent an e-mail to a catholic mailing list stating that I have with me some used clothes and whoever needs them to raise funds for church activities, they can contact me and I will deliver to them.

I used to sell used clothes for fund-raising when I was active in PMKRI several years ago. That’s why I know where to channel my used clothes :). I’d rather channel them out than pile them unused. I have no more rooms in my small house.

This morning Yovita from Choice e-mailed me inquiring about the used clothes. She left her mobile phone number so I called her back. We made arrangement and her colleague would pick up the clothes.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >