--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 27, 2004

Tomorrow we have to wake up early again to see our obstetrician. He will decide whether my wife needs to undergo caesarean section. My wife is too fat with increase of 20 kgs and the baby himself is quite long, that’s why the doctor will have to consider caesarean instead of normal vaginal delivery.

I am worried with the caesarean section because after all it is still a big surgery. I cannot imagine the doctor cut open my wife’s stomach. On the other hand, I am also worried with the big size of my baby, I am worried that my wife will have difficulty in delivering him, causing her to endure pain.

I hope tomorrow our obstetrician will make the best decision. Whatever it is, caesarean or normal, I will have to prepare myself. Luckily, my wife is an easy-going type, easing my tension.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >